Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Dancing in the Hurricane

Hurricane Gustav has hit. We've felt the loss of electricity in a huge way, but a no point did we believe we were without power.

In the aftermath, I took the kids westward to visit family and enjoy the blessing of washed clothes, lights and air-conditioning. Little did I know, my e-mail box contained a blessing of another sort!

The Pilgrim's Basket is progressing through the illustration phase. The illustrator contacted me and is currently set to paint the illustrations.

As soon as the proofs are sent to me, I will "reveal" the illustrator's name and link you to her site.

Amidst strewn tree branches and downed powerlines it will be necessary here for some to replant. I'm glad we still have the seeds of hope and faith.

Looking forward to seeing illustrations grow out of this story...

Mary Ellen
Happy Dancing in the Hurricane

No comments: